"Who can find a virtuous wife? For her worth is far above rubies. The heart of her husband safely trusts her; So he will have no lack of gain. She does him good and not evil all the days of her life." Proverbs 31:10-12

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day One......

  "I am struggling to find a way to make myself attractive to You, Attractive to You. I am trying to be more deserving of the gift You gave to me, So free.
It's funny how all I can be is someone completely ugly and yet when You look at me You don't see a wretch, You see a reflection of something beautiful.
I am searching for the water that can wash me clean enough to earn Your love I want to stop all the things that break Your heart but come so natural to me, naturally.
It's funny how all I can be is someone completely ugly and yet when You look at me You don't see a wretch, You see a reflection of something beautiful.
I can't believe You could fall in love with me."
Todd Agnew "Something Beautiful"

 This song really touched my heart as I worshipped this morning. Yeah, I actually felt kind of silly....there I was in the bathroom getting ready for the day, listening to my itunes playlist entitled "Worship". Funny, I've never actually listened to this song before........But there I was, listening to my music and singing along, my hands raised in the air worshipping. And it felt so good.
  This morning, I didn't really want to get out of bed. That is not an uncommon feeling for me, being lazy and all that, but I was afraid.....still am afraid. I am afraid that I will turn back to my stubborn selfish self and forget about God, I'm afraid because of what this all means.....I'm afraid to totally give up......But this is day one....it's going to be hard. So I will proceed one day at a time. 







No comments:

Post a Comment